Did you know I’m available for commission work? I love working with people to create a truly unique and special painting that captures an important moment or place in your life. Scroll down to see some examples of past commissioned work and to contact me!
Pricing is generally $3 per square inch for a simple oil painting portrait or scene, and the price goes up slightly for each additional figure or for a busy or complicated scene.
- You will need to send me a quality reference photo to work from. It should be a good resolution so I can clearly see the details, should have good lighting, and should be a good representation of the person or place you want depicted.
- We will agree on the price and the details of the work before I begin and both sign a digital contract.
- I require half of the fee up front to begin painting.
- Paintings generally take 3 months from start to ship.
- Shipping is an additional fee, to be discussed before beginning.
- I will send a quality photo of the painting before I ship. You have the opportunity to request one small change at this time, if needed. When the painting is finished, the balance of the fee is due.
- The painting will be made on a cradled wood panel. The sides will be painted gold (unless you request differently) and it will be ready to hang on the wall.
- Remember that paintings are different than photos- that’s what makes them so special! I take great care to create an accurate likeness but need you to also be open to the way painting naturally transforms an image.