Did you know I’m available for commission work? I love working with people to create a truly unique and special painting that captures an important moment or place in your life. Scroll down to see some examples of past commissioned work and to contact me!
- You will need to send me a quality reference photo to work from. It should be a good resolution so I can clearly see the details, should have good lighting, and should be a good representation of the person, animal, or place you want depicted.
- We will agree on the price and the details of the work before I begin and both sign a digital contract.
- I require half of the fee up front to begin painting.
- Paintings generally take 3 months from start to ship.
- Shipping is an additional fee, to be discussed before beginning.
- I will send a quality photo of the painting before I ship. You have the opportunity to request one small change at this time, if needed. When the painting is finished, the balance of the fee is due.
- The painting will be made on a cradled wood panel. The sides will be painted gold (unless you request differently) and it will be ready to hang on the wall. Canvas will be used for larger paintings.
- Remember that paintings are different than photos- that’s what makes them so special! I take great care to create an accurate likeness but need you to also be open to the way painting naturally transforms an image.